Plasma-devel Digest, Vol 13, Issue 33

Diego Casella ([Po]lentino) polentino911 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 12:20:18 CEST 2009

Sorry, I was referring to the "Workflow" sidebar, the one with the "Start
Page",
"Edit", "Publish" and "Doc" items ..
As I previously said, all these commands will be redundant in the final
release of plasmate,
in my opinion. So we could replace it with something more useful.

> > Each item can be found in the
> > final release of plasmate
> > under the menubar, so I was wondering if we can replace it with something
> > more useful like a directory tree list ...
>
> replace what with a directory tree listing of what? this sentence is really
> too vague for me to answer

With a directory tree listing the project files, of course =)
So the user can double-click on the source to start edit it, or he can drag
an existing
file into, to automatically save it as a project file and open the editor.