KDM using plasma

Edney Matias edneymatias at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 19:39:29 CEST 2009

Hi there.

My name is Edney Matias from Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil. I'm graduated in computer
science but don't code since then.

Recently I feel the urge to code again, specialy after seen the amazing things
that KDE is bring to desktop. I would like to be part of it and contribute in
some way, specially if it can be coding.

I have some spare time then i went to Techbase page with the proposals to GSoC
2009 and picked this:

http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Projects/Summer_of_Code/2009/Ideas#Pro

Is there anyone working on it? Is there anyone that would like to mentor me on
this? Is there anyone willing to mentor me in any other proposal if this one
doesn't fit for any reason?

I'm not  a student, i know C  , my final university's work was using Qt back in
2004, but since then i haven't coded anything.

I'll be happy to hear from you.

Thank you.

Edney Matias
Matias Balboa
Linux, empresa e outras coisas. Ah! E claro, a “Vida”!