bof?

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 13:45:46 CEST 2009

ok, we had our bof, I have semicomplete notes that I'll type up tonight.
anyone else who took notes, please add them, as I'm sure I missed a few spots.

as some people will be going out to see the island this afternoon, and others
aren't willing to come to the uni (it's less hot today! really!), what do you
guys think about meeting at fataga tomorrow for a hacking session? plasma,
kwin, whatever... let's get some stuff done :)

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com