i18n bugs in plasma branch 4.3 + in trunk

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Jul 7 20:37:11 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 07 July 2009, Burkhard Lück wrote:
> as i suppose none of you has a full checkout of l10n-kde4/messages, this
> should be done by the kde-i18n-doc team?

probably, yes.

> what about kdeplasma-addons/dataengines/comic/?
> is plasma_packagestructure_comic or plasma_engine_comic the proper catalog
> name?

package

> - applets/system-monitor
> aseigo tried to fix the bug this morning in trunk and branch, but his fix
> does not work, so i wrote my own for branch, patch attached for review.

well, any applet that happens to be named sm_<something> and is in the system
monitoring category of applets gets sucked into the system monitor applet. so
it feels more natural to have each individual sm_ widget get its own catalog
and then pull those into the system monitor applet.

looking at the Messages.sh file i see that only one pot file is created,
however. that's perhaps unfortunate.

humru othro a kohnu se