khtml and plasma

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Tue Jul 7 12:20:08 CEST 2009

On Monday 29 June 2009 03:18:26 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> now, i do see that RTM is using the Dom API in KHTML. there's a DOM access
> API in Qt 4.6 (already in git iirc) for QtWebKit. so it should be swapped
> out at that point.

Asked the trolls, it's going to be in in 4.6. :-)

> i also wonder if there isn't a way to do the auth w/out loading the actual
> webpage ...  seems a bit odd :)

On this one I can answer... unfortunately not in all those sites implementing
a flickr-like API (which is very much in vogue these days, seems) which require
the user to load a page on the website and login to authorize the application.
So either you load a browser or you actually simulate it.

Bye,
-Riccardo
--
GPG key: