bof?

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 23:32:56 CEST 2009

> really want to work on mid stuff with morpheuz and finish up the
> plasmoid on systray thinghie, uuh but can't think of other stuff
> important right now, uh yeah talking about the ZUI, other ideas on
> other agenda items?

well, those are more plasma-only things, perhaps we can do those after the
kwin stuff is done?
but yeah, I wanna talk about the zui. :)

richmoore said he's still got the notes from our kwin talk at tokamak, so that
should give us some kwin things to talk about. and I'd like to see some
featues added to the pager..

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com