Review Request: Fix Open Picture.... menu behavior in Picture Frame applet

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Fri Jul 3 15:41:15 CEST 2009

On Friday 03 July 2009 07:06:17 Shantanu Tushar Jha wrote:
> bool invalidPicture = (m_currentUrl.path() == "Default") &&
> (m_mySlideShow->currentUrl() == "Default"); if
> (hasAuthorization("LaunchApp") && ! (m_menuPresent || m_potd ||
> invalidPicture)) {

I can't see you patch, but this line smells a lot like you don't make a
difference between remote URL and path. (path() vs url(), basically) Now the
Picture Frame on *your* disk probably doesn't even support remote URLs, mine
does however. In general, it's a good idea to not assume all URLs one deals
with are local. In this case, I'd have to test this specific patch (probably
won't be hard to fix, if needed at all).

I should really get this stuff merged, I'm talking more about it than the
amount of actual code I put in. :)
--
sebas