Dialog Problems ( was Re: Another 4.2 applet inovation)

David Baron d_baron at 012.net.il
Fri Jan 30 11:27:06 CET 2009

Referring to problems posted on my personal config dialog.

Alternate dialog disappearing problems were do to sizing. I was resizing
according to a QVerticalLayout height. Why the previous version did not have
this problem, I do not know. Fixing the size fixed that.

KDE compound-widgets such as file-name and the keysequence widgets do not draw
correctly if i place them using kwidget* mywidget = new kwidget(..). If I
declare them kwidget mywidget , they work fine. This may be a problem that
needs be addressed.