Another 4.2 applet inovation

David Baron d_baron at 012.net.il
Wed Jan 28 22:05:57 CET 2009

Now, whether or not one setHasConfiguationInterface( true), there is always a
configuration context menu entry. This will, if nothing else is created for
it, have the keyboard shortcut option. Whether or not it is needed or relevant
to the applet.

In my case, I had my own configuration dialog, accessable from the GUI and as
a context menu action. So now, two appear.

Shoehorning my dialog into the KConfigDialog may not work. It hs its own
buttons and interface, does not appear, and then it gets destroyed there
causing a crash. Is it possible and how to incorporate the keyboard shortcut
into mine and not have a separate entry for this? Or can the selection of the
configuration interface be set to simply run my dialog and I would not include
it as an addAction and such. I am using the keyboard shortcut now.