Jolie and Plasma.... and Akonadi?

Fabrizio Montesi famontesi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 19:35:48 CET 2009

Hi everyone,

today igorto and vkrause (akonadi people) jumped in #jolie to speak about
the possibility to integrate akonadi with Jolie. They're still
investigating, but the thing surely seem possible and sound. I think that
the best thing to do would be to share as much information and work as
possible.. no reason to have duplicate work, libraries or whatever comes up.
So my point is: where do we discuss?

Options are:
1 - people interested in integrating jolie join plasma-devel (as we already
have discussed plenty of things here)
2 - we use jolie-devel at lists.sourceforge.net (as it's still a newborn list
so no traffic headache)
3 - we make another ML for this (this looks overkill to me, but i cite the
option nevertheless)

What do you think?