External apps and theme change

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 10:13:50 CET 2009

On 1/23/09, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:

>  > > > hard. what do others think?
>  >
>  > +0.75 :)
>  >
>  > (we would need to be prepared for 'kquitapp plasma && plasma' doesn't work
>  > and stuff - it would be good to spam planetkde with posts about the name
>  > change).
>

> yes, all good points.

yeah, didn't think about this potentially painful part, but better
doing it sooner than later, even if we'll have to repeat this thing
over and over again. to me everything that says that plasma isn't just
a desktop is good.
not totally sure is really worth the effort in this particular case

Cheers,
Marco Martin