tokamakII URGENT

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 04:54:16 CET 2009

On January 22, 2009 19:41:59 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Thursday 22 January 2009, Chani wrote:
> > > second
> > > as every one that is going to give a presentation told me what their
> > > presentation will be?
> >
> > no... I can't think of anything to talk about other than the screensaver,
> > and I'm not feeling very enthusiastic about that right now.
>
> a11y and keyboard nav?

can't think of anything to say about it except "qgraphics keyboard stuff will
suck slightly less in qt4.5" and "you might actually be able to configure
plasma's few shortcuts in 4.3" - and that just... isn't very positive. I'm
still kinda confused about the keyboard stuff myself.
maybe I'll think of something later

> > also, I might have a bit of an issue: my flight out of porto leaves at
> > 6:25am tuesday. this means getting to the airport at something like
> > 4:30am. it'll probably be easier for me to just head to the airport the
> > night before and try to stay awake :/ what's the transportation like over
> > there? how late can I go to the airport?
>
> we can always send a "keep chani company" party along with :)

:)

> > oh, and that proposal pdf is a 404 now. I never got around to saving it
> > locally, can someone pass me a copy please? :)
>
> http://plasma.kde.org/media/Tokamak_proposal.pdf

thanks

it says there's a subway to/from the airport that takes 45 minutes. anyone
know how late that runs? ...or I guess a taxi would work. porto has more of
those than mechelen, I assume ;)

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com