tokamakII URGENT

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 04:22:53 CET 2009

On January 22, 2009 12:16:28 Nuno Pinheiro wrote:
> 2 questions! need ansers ASP :)
> frist one
>  vegie meals I need to sort that out with the catering so i need to know
> how many people will require vegie food.

+1
that's three of us, apparently. yay!
being the only vegetarian at a conference kinda sucks.

> second
> as every one that is going to give a presentation told me what their
> presentation will be?

no... I can't think of anything to talk about other than the screensaver, and
I'm not feeling very enthusiastic about that right now.

also, I might have a bit of an issue: my flight out of porto leaves at 6:25am
tuesday. this means getting to the airport at something like 4:30am. it'll
probably be easier for me to just head to the airport the night before and try
to stay awake :/ what's the transportation like over there? how late can I go
to the airport?

oh, and that proposal pdf is a 404 now. I never got around to saving it
locally, can someone pass me a copy please? :)

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com