plasma studio

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Jan 21 17:25:29 CET 2009

On Wednesday 21 January 2009, Riccardo Iaconelli wrote:
> informed, i started working a bit on the plasma studio.
> for now there's nothing at all to show, i'll see if i can get something at
> least... with some buttons, an editor or an interface (:P) for the tokamak.

can we meet up somewhere online before tokamak and go over this? i've got a
ton of notes on this now, and it would be good to coordinate. it's one of the
things i plan on spending some of my time on as well for 4.3. it's certainly a
big enough project for at _least_ 2 people though =)

humru othro a kohnu se