Tokamak Meeting II

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Wed Jan 21 17:05:45 CET 2009

On Thursday 15 January 2009 19:23:31 Marco Martin wrote:
> On Thursday 15 January 2009, Nuno Pinheiro wrote:
> > hey everybody
> >
> > IM planing the tokamak meeting details.
> > So I need some infos from everyone coming to the meeting...
> > So We can produce a schedule for the days we will be there, sort out all
> > details for credentials and stuf.
> >
> > fristly confirmation for the people coming.
>
> yessssss!
>
> > Secondly I asked several people already to prepare a litle presentation
> > to give on the 6.  (can be about anything as long as its plasma related,
> > i think a small presentatioon of your personal adgenda for the meeting is
> > prety interesting).
>
> hope to find time to actually get something *prepared* and not go here in
> 10 minutes of "hmmm ehmmm ohhhm" but either case yeah, why not :D

I'd say... +1 to everything stated above by marco. :D
don't have any concrete plan for now on what to say, maybe i'll tell something
of my agenda and of raptor. 5-10 minutes... will try to prepare sth.

(p.s. me, davide and marco will arrive in lisbona by 8:30. maybe we can just
wait you guys arriving at 9 and make our way together to the city)

Bye
-Riccardo
--
GPG key: