Tokamak Meeting II

Rob Scheepmaker r.scheepmaker at student.utwente.nl
Sat Jan 17 15:12:12 CET 2009

On Thursday 15 January 2009 17:47:30 Nuno Pinheiro wrote:
> hey everybody
>
> fristly confirmation for the people coming.

I'll be there!

> Secondly I asked several people already to prepare a litle presentation to
> give on the 6.  (can be about anything as long as its plasma related, i
> think a small presentatioon of your personal adgenda for the meeting is
> prety interesting).
>
> so if you coud send me a title to the presentation and expected time it
> will take you it will be great.

I suppose I can give a talk about extenders. Since there will also be non
plasma people, I was wondering how technical I should get though. Should I
dive into how to use them in your applet, or just show what they are, what
they can do, and what features I've planned for the next release?

> thanks in advance
> Nuno Pinheiro

and thank you for arranging this meeting. :)

Regards,
Rob