FrameSvg corruption [a bit urgent]

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 17:05:12 CET 2009

> that's an interesting and unorthodox approach. in any case, the things that
> do work just fine across processes are the pixmapcache.
The reasons were:
- lancelot can be used without plasma
- lancelot doesn't crash plasma (the most important one :) )
- lancelot can be called by third party applets (for awn and what not)

> the thing that probably doesn't work so great is the config file that
> stores the prefixes, though in practice that shouldn't be a problem. we'll
Just to mention, if you have missed it, notmart confirmed that all worked well
before the change you have mentioned before
(websvn.kde.org/?view=rev&revision=905645)

--
Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty.
   -- Leo Rosten