Tokamak Meeting II

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Fri Jan 16 15:03:00 CET 2009

Hi Artur, hi all,

> Hey, I'm arriving at the same day/time! Maybe we are in the same flight
> from Lisbon to Porto ? (TP1952)
indeed, same flight! we can meet at the boarding area around 7h30 am, we'll be
arriving at 7:00 at Lisbon from Toulouse.

-------------
Nuno: I can talk 5 minutes if you schedule us 3 after 10h30 - 11h.

Planned 5 minutes talk: "Picture Frame applet: present and future"

My objectives for the week-end:
* picture frame applet perspectives (PoTD engine, metadata and Nepomuk
integration, flipping animation, sharing config with Desktop settings, ...)
* what containment for educational purposes? (started by Aaron blog)
the Desktop itself and the plasmoids.
* KDE community plasma integration  (uploading of data from users which I am
waiting for ages in particular!)

Anne-Marie