FrameSvg corruption [a bit urgent]

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 10:41:21 CET 2009

> When those two lines switch places, so that s is the newest size, everything
> is ok. (I'll keep testing whether it is just accident)

This seems to have fixed the problem. No breakage in Lancelot anymore, and as
far as I can tell, no breakage outside neither. (have restarted plasma with
different themes and widgets a couple of times)

What do you think?

----

The main difference I saw in Lancelot's code compared to task bar and pager
applet is that the later ones initialize and resize all the elements (all
prefixes to be exact) they need at the beginning.

Lancelot doesn't since I wouldn't want to initialize [for example] the
disabled state of the buttons, and load the elements into cache, when I never
use the disabled state (at least, not at the present moment).

Cheerio!

--
There is a better way of life and it's not so hard to find
If you live and let the people in your world speak its mind