Tokamak Meeting II

Nuno Pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Thu Jan 15 20:40:37 CET 2009

A Thursday 15 January 2009 20:03:26, Anne-Marie Mahfouf escreveu:
> Le jeudi 15 janvier 2009 17:47:30, Nuno Pinheiro a écrit :
> > hey everybody
> >
> > IM planing the tokamak meeting details.
> > So I need some infos from everyone coming to the meeting...
> > So We can produce a schedule for the days we will be there, sort out all
> > details for credentials and stuf.
> >
> > fristly confirmation for the people coming.
>
> Kévin (ervin) and me will be arriving at 9:05 am  at OPO the 6th. What time
> are these presentations scheduled ? How long do we need to get from the
> airport to the meeting?

they are set to go down in the morning I hope.
Depends on how much people will take to deliver them... there is a small
interval in the morning for a snack.
from the airport to the place you should take no more than one hour dependind
hon how much you will have to wayt for the subway.

I need all of this data so i can sort out a more detailed timetable for each
day.

> > Secondly I asked several people already to prepare a litle presentation
> > to give on the 6.  (can be about anything as long as its plasma related,
> > i think a small presentatioon of your personal adgenda for the meeting is
> > prety interesting).
>
> Depending on the above
>
> > so if you coud send me a title to the presentation and expected time it
> > will take you it will be great.
> >
> > thanks in advance
>
> thanks to you for preparing,
>
> Anne-Marie