Tokamak Meeting II

Nuno Pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Thu Jan 15 17:47:30 CET 2009

hey everybody

IM planing the tokamak meeting details.
So I need some infos from everyone coming to the meeting...
So We can produce a schedule for the days we will be there, sort out all
details for credentials and stuf.

fristly confirmation for the people coming.

Secondly I asked several people already to prepare a litle presentation to
give on the 6.  (can be about anything as long as its plasma related, i think
a small presentatioon of your personal adgenda for the meeting is prety
interesting).

so if you coud send me a title to the presentation and expected time it will
take you it will be great.

thanks in advance
Nuno Pinheiro
--