Welcome to 4.3.

Michael Rudolph michael.rudolph at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 20:50:49 CET 2009

2009/1/7 Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org>:

>> aaand the big thing of course:
>> plasma-mid: this one as far i understood doesn't depend totally from us,
>> but any development on that?
>
> yes, that's another area for R&D =)

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure spying on the competition counts as R&D :-), but those
who haven't seen it already, might want to take a look at Palm's new
Pre.

I've only seen a rather bad video on gizmodo of the official unveiling
of the device, but from what I could understand, they had some very
interesting ideas for how such a device should work for (or with) the
user. Perhaps some of those ideas also shine through in the actual
implementation, for us to be inspired by :-)

michael