Welcome to 4.3.

Rob Scheepmaker r.scheepmaker at student.utwente.nl
Wed Jan 7 11:40:45 CET 2009

On Wednesday 07 January 2009 03:30:35 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> Hello everyone.
>
> So we booked the hotel in Porto over the weekend for Tokamak II.

Is the hotel booked from the 5th till the 10th? My flight arrives and the 5th,
and leaves at the 10th, and I suppose more people arrive the day before and
leave the day after.

> of course, there are more mundane things i'll also be plonking on, like:

Good list. I'd like to add some of the stuff I've written in kjots (love that
app :)) over the last development cycle:

* Grouping support for extenders
* Animations in extenders
* Optimizing the systemtray's notificiation and job interaction. This can be
better and would love to discuss at tokamak how.
* And of course: use extenders in more applets. Just a few that come to mind:
system monitor, device notifier, RSSNow.

Regards,
Rob