[GSoC] Project: Desktop dock

Emdek emdeck at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 10:38:49 CET 2009

Hello

My name is Michał Dutkiewicz (aka Emdek) and I'm interested in working on this project. ;-)
I'm student of Information Systems within The Course of Computing Science (now I'll start sixth semester) at State Higher Vocational School in Gniezno, Poland.
Currently I'm already working on project with very similar goals, you can find it here:

http://kde-look.org/content/show.php/Fancy+Tasks?content=99737

I don't have very big experience (just look in the code and please don't laugh ;-)) but I'm learning quite fast, I think. ;-)

I'm new to GSoC and even to mailing lists (I'm not subscribing this one), so if I've did something wrong, I'm sorry. ;-)

Best regards,
Michał Dutkiewicz