Review Request: Sets the focus for widget in Plasma::Dialog on show

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 14:36:26 CET 2009

On Monday, 23. February 2009. 14.20.40 you wrote:
> I closed some bugs because people where complaining that the notifier took
> the focus. The use case was :
>
> I typing a mail and a notification pop, then the focus moved to the
> notifier, i don't care, i want to continue typing my mail...
>
> If you are chatting and then the thing pop and steal your focus, it is
> annoying...

It doesn't steal the focus, it sets the focus for the Plasma::Dialog only.
That is, it focuses the widgets *inside* the popup.

You can test it - open any document, click on the clock to open the calendar
extender, and the focus remains in the document you've been working on.

Tested both with extenders and notifications.

Cheerio!