KDE Usability Meeting Notes

Celeste Lyn Paul celeste at kde.org
Mon Feb 23 00:40:05 CET 2009

Hi Everyone:

Thank you to everyone who participated in yesterday's KDE Usability meeting on
IRC. I feel that the meeting very productive and that we Got Stuff Done. We got
through 5 agenda items, all with resolutions/action items, and minimal off-
topicness. A summary of the meeting topics covered, their resolutions,
actions, and a copy of the IRC log are available at Techbase:

http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Usability/Meetings/2009Feb21

The next KDE Usability Meeting will be March 18 20UTC (I promise, I have
learned how to use a calendar by now). The meeting topic will be Usability
Bugs. If you have any usability bugs you would like to discuss, please add
them to the list of meeting topics.

Cheers,

~ Celeste

--