Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at
Sat Feb 21 17:27:20 CET 2009

On Saturday 21 February 2009, Marco Martin wrote:
> On Saturday 21 February 2009, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> > I'm also interested in plasma-mid as an improved plasmoidviewer, but
> > maybe we can have Morpheuz' previewer for plasmate as that?
> i'm really interested in that having a minimal plasmaapp usable to load
> standalone layouts, so usable in other context too (like the mediacenter)

improving plasmoidviewer to do these things would make a lot more sense imho.
it is, after all, the purpose of plasmoidviewer: a minimal plasma app that
lets you view plasmoids.

adding the ability to load a given layout would be a natural feature add.

no point in making plasma-mid focus on or provide support for things that are
directly related to the target use case.

Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se