Sebastian Kügler sebas at
Sat Feb 21 14:12:20 CET 2009

On Friday 20 February 2009 18:36:33 Artur Souza(MoRpHeUz) wrote:
> On Friday 20 February 2009 13:45:28 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > what it needs is someone who feels responsible for it and gets upset when
> > it isn't moving in the right directions. it's less about "who will write
> > code for it" and more about "who will poke people with pointy sticks and
> > make sure the deep design thinking happens".
> Ok, let this with me and darktears ;)...We really want this moving
> forward..

If you encounter any issues with applets that would make it running in plasma-
mid a problem, let me know. Of course I'm mainly thinking about applet such as
the battery, networkmanagement, Crystal and of course Lion Mail :)

I'm also interested in plasma-mid as an improved plasmoidviewer, but maybe we
can have Morpheuz' previewer for plasmate as that?
sebas | |  GPG Key ID: 9119 0EF9