4.3 feature plan

Artur Souza(MoRpHeUz) morpheuz at openbossa.org
Wed Feb 18 02:14:03 CET 2009

Hey!

We were chatting on IRC and we thought that it would be a good idea to start
the 4.3 feature plan so we can start hacking on stuff!

So, what do you think about ? Let's have a meeting on IRC or even start this
conversation using the ML ? (the good about ML is that people that can't
attend to the meeting can follow the discussion easily..)

After this we can put all this information on the wiki and then it's just
hacking and fun! =P

Cheers!

Artur Duque de Souza
OpenBossa Research Labs