Fun with Akonadi Dataengine

David Baron d_baron at 012.net.il
Tue Feb 17 18:18:15 CET 2009

Latest from playground SVN.

After hand entering stuff like <akonadi/monitor.h> since I do not have the
<Akonadi/Monitor> files available, it build OK.

My applet's sequence no longer gets to 1st base. I do not get the query() that
gives me the ContactCollection-#.

In the explorer, I do get it. Possibly connectSource works and Query is
broken!

When I request it, I see in the console contact data items rather than sources
and then the explorer crashes.

I most likely do not want ALL the hash items all at once like that. What I had
been getting in dataUpdated was the source (Contact-####) and the data-hash.

Will I still get this (and the console output has changed) or is this all
changed as well. If so, I think the former sequences made more sense. Since I
had contacts one-at-a-time to work with rather than having to parse when I
have a new one.