Jan-22 20UTC: KDE Usability Project IRC Meeting

Celeste Lyn Paul celeste at kde.org
Sat Feb 14 14:20:56 CET 2009

Hello All,

The next KDE Usability Project IRC Meeting will be held on Saturday January 22
at 20:00UTC (21:00 CET/15:00EST) in #kde-usability on freenode. My /nick is
seele.

In the meantime, if you have any questions or topics you would like to
discuss, please add them to the meeting page[1]. I can't promise that we will
go through everything (some topics are just too big for one meeting). My goal
is to Get Something Done, even if it is something small.

See you Saturday!

~ Celeste

[1] http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Usability/Meetings

--