Plasma and KWin Integration

Jud Craft craftjml at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 00:06:28 CET 2009

I would suggest that you also please look at integrating window
grouping between Plasma's tasklist and with Kwin, as mentioned in a
post earlier.

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kwin&m=123257671807508&w=2

I apologize if inappropriate, but I thought it would be an excellent
example of Plasma-Kwin integration, if task integration is a path the
admins wish to take.

Also, on your #10:  Don't you mean, "so users without _mice_ can
activate and use them"?