tokamak 2, my phonenumber

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Wed Feb 4 16:36:31 CET 2009

On Wednesday 04 February 2009 12:25:48 Nuno Pinheiro wrote:
> A Wednesday 04 February 2009 10:54:24, Rob Scheepmaker escreveu:
> > On Tuesday 03 February 2009 22:29:49 Richard Moore wrote:
> > > On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 7:29 PM, Rob Scheepmaker
> > > I'll be arriving an hour before you, I don't mind hanging around if
> > > you like. Call me +44 7968 488 568. I'll be the one who looks like
> > > this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/richard_moore/476708071/
> >
> > Ok, I'll call you when we (sebas and I) arrive, tough don't feel
> > obligated to wait around if you'd rather check out the city or something
> > like that. _______________________________________________

> Yeah basacly and couse i dont have dinners and all of the food stuf
> arranjed for Thursday we will have to use that day for sight seing and
> typical cultural stuf... if the wather is nicer the Ribeira area as quite
> some views on what is a very interesting city.
> Im sure Sebas will be at least as good tourguide as i can ever be, dont
> forget to ask sebas what is a Vintage Port :)

I'm a fine tourguide in Oporto, yeah :-)

The Ribeira is UN heritage, and as that old and beautiful. The best view of it
can be had from the other side ot ther river, which also has the traditional
Port lodges. Those are large storage barns with lots of good wine there. They
can usually be visited during the day. In the evening, that area has
comparably good veggie food options, e.g. There's a nice Morroccan restaurant
pretty close, and a good Indian place on the other (our) side of the river
Douro.

For those interested, there's a wine shop which also does tastings of very
fine Port wines. We can probably do a round of tasting there at some point.
We'll have to see how many people fit in though, as it's a rather small shop.

Otherwise, I'm really looking forward to a couple of days of solid hacking
with you people. :)
--
sebas