Tokamak Meeting II

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Wed Feb 4 09:51:30 CET 2009

On Thursday 15 January 2009 17:47:30 Nuno Pinheiro wrote:
> so if you coud send me a title to the presentation and expected time it
> will take you it will be great.

OK, I managed to put a few slides together last night, so I'll give a talk if
that's not too late to propose it and if the schedule is not too much packed.
:-)

The title is: Zanshin -- Let's Get Things Done
I guess it'll be 20 minutes max (probably less, depends on the audience).

Ah, and important information: it will be mysterious and lame. :-)

Regards.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."