Plasma::ComboBox

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 19:16:49 CET 2009

On Tuesday 03 February 2009, Petri Damstén wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I converted 'unit converter'-applet to plasma widgets, but I have a problem
> with Plasma::ComboBox http://kotisivu.lumonetti.fi/damu0/images/combo.png
> ComboBox is under the other widgets and only the selected item shows text.
> Any ideas what might be wrong here?
>
> Petri
no idea about the disappeared labels, the combo is under the other widgets
becauseit's in a proxywidget too (probably won't change for a while but iirc
this could become controllable in the future), so you should set a big zvalue
in the upper combo, so that doesn't get hidden from the other things

Cheers,
Marco MArtin