Plasma .operations file to JOLIE interface converter and plasma::(dataengine/service) return value typing

Fabrizio Montesi famontesi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 17:35:35 CET 2009

Asraniel awesomely produced a working converter already! :-)

Code's attached. I've already commented it a bit and it's already been
patched for more JOLIE compatibility.
Three points remain:
1) there are some plasma types jolie doesn't support, such as bool and uint
udouble. They are currently converted to integers or doubles. I still need
to think about this.
2) plasma team comments about style or whatever by some C++ coder
3) when (2) is finished, where to upload this thing in svn?