Review Board

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 09:40:03 CET 2009

On 2/1/09, David Solbach <d at vidsolbach.de> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
>  On Saturday 31 January 2009 19:18:01 Allen Winter wrote:
>  > I support an upgrade.
>  > In the KDEPIM group we only have 3 entries, all of which have been
>  > committed by now.
>
>  I can't have two installations of Reviewboard with different versions working
>  at the same time. Technically it's possible, but I would have to clone my
>  python installation which i'd like to avoid right now.
>
>  Can the plasma team please give me a heads up, when it's a good time to switch
>  for you? (i.e. when you have a very low amount of uncommitted, pending
>  reviews)
i have just one really old in it that i'd like to get it in svn asap.
probably there always  will be a little queue, but perhaps we can  get
committed the pending ones before tokamak and then dduring tokamak
perhaps it will be a bit less useful so less a problem if it goes down
for a while?

Cheers,
Marco Martin