discburner widget needs help

Drake Justice hallowname at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 21:18:31 CET 2009

hello, first post here :) i need some help with my widget. it painted
correctly in 4.3, but not 4.4.

if i 'plasmoidviewer DiscBurner', i get a blank window with no widget. but
if i hold the down arrow for about 3 seconds, the widget paints and is
thereafter usable.

and i cant figure out what im doing wrong. ive been over techbase example
code about a thousand times.. made testcases.. test widgets... and i've
kDebug'd my face off... still nothing... the code in question is at
playground/base/plasma/applets/discburner/discburner.cpp.

help pleasee? ill luv u forevr and evr!! :) via more widgets ;p