Restoring plasma activity and Giving credits

Sandro Andrade sandroandrade at kde.org
Wed Dec 23 02:32:31 CET 2009

Hi all,

When using "Search and Launch Containment" is there a way to restore
to "Desktop Activity" in Desktop Settings other than Alt+D, Alt+S ?
Right-clicking in desktop doesn't show anything. In addition, the
popup menu item's label "Desktop Activity Setttings" doesn't match the
caption of opened windows (Desktop Settings). I think some stuff other
than activitied can be set up there.

A second question: I would like to give credits for a contribution in
KDE Observatory, where should I include this ? Is there any credits
section in .desktop file or can I insert more than one author ?

Thanks in advance,
Sandro