webkit scriptengine & multiple plasmoids

Petri Damstén petri.damsten at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 19:04:34 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to fix this bug: http://www.kde-
look.org/content/show.php/Scripted+Image?content=91749 (Error having 2 of
them). Seems that if there is two (or more) same webkit plasmoids on desktop
only one of them loads properly on plasma start. When same plasmoid B load is
started before A load is finished javascript functions don't get called. This
happens only when plasmoids are same e.g. two scripted-image plasmoids. I made
attached patch to load plasmoids with the same plugin name in queue and it
seems to solve this but I'm not sure if this right way to do it?

Petri