microblog kubuntu patch

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Fri Dec 4 15:56:07 CET 2009

On 26.11.2009, at 20:01, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> On November 26, 2009, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
>>>
>>> that's being worked on as part of the open social work Frank is
>>> sponsoring.
>>
>> Good to know, a "web identity" configuration is also planned as part of
>> Silk. Should talk to Frank more ... :)
>
> i think Frank knows of the effort within Silk and wants to work on it there.
> but yes, coordinating with him would be ++good.

Yes. Coordination is a good thing. :-)

We have a kcm module in KDE SC 4.4 where you can configure the different service providers, authentication, register, enable/disable etc.

At the moment this is only used for Attica. Attica is the libary which handles the open collaboration services calls for the SocialDesktop and GHNS.

We can extend this kcm of course to also handle other "identities" for services like Twitter, Facebook, XMMP and others but this is not done at the moment.

Frank

--
Frank Karlitschek
karlitschek at kde.org