Update The Feature Plan! NOW!

Martin Gräßlin kde at martin-graesslin.com
Tue Dec 1 22:41:55 CET 2009

Am Dienstag 01 Dezember 2009 20:28:43 schrieb Andreas Marschke:
> How about something like the debian devs made they basically add a note to
>  the changelog like :
> * corrected text file (closes #11111)
> This works for themas well.
And which is in no way a changelog which could be read by endusers. Sometimes
we just have to translate our internal tech speak to something understandable
by users. Just some examples from kwin:
 * compositing vs desktop effects
 * clients vs decorations
 * Client vs window (yes "client" can mean different things)

If we don't give the translation we can as well keep our bad "look at the svn
log".