reminder for T3: day 1 presentation topics!

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 02:30:30 CEST 2009

In data martedì 25 agosto 2009 16:42:52, Aaron J. Seigo ha scritto:
: > hello...

> if you are attending T3, please go here:
>
> 	http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/Tokamak3#Day_1_Presentations
>
> to add what your topic will be for the intro day. each attendee will speak
> for ~15 minutes or so on their topic, slides are optional and live demos
> are best.

Done. I would have liked to show a live presentation on how fine-grant
authorization might be useful in Plasma and Plasmoids, but I'm still out of PC
(so Mario, please, I need to borrow one from you), I'll make up something live
over there or just prepare some slides :)

--

Dario Freddi
KDE Developer
GPG Key Signature: 511A9A3B