Some dates on Tokamak3

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 22:49:47 CEST 2009

On August 25, 2009 00:14:13 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Monday 24 August 2009, Martin Gräßlin wrote:
> > Thursday to Friday in Olten at my sisters but would have to leave on
> > Friday morning at about 9:00 so I would be at about 11:30 in Randa. Is
> > that Ok, too early, too late?
>
> i don't know, really. i'll be arriving mid-day myself (iirc), so i hope
>  that's not too early ;)
>
> we should put our train arrivals on
>
> 	http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/Tokamak3#Travelling
>
> maybe starting a new table? train departures would also be good i think.
>  i'll be leaving on whatever train most people are, hoping to be back in
>  zurich on the 5th by ~17:00

me and ivan are probably going to end up on the 12:40 train from zurich.
nobody else has put up any kinda of arrival time :P

I'm heading back to zurich on the saturday, the time doesn't really matter
(although the less meals I have to buy when I get there the better)

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com