Plasma/Plasmoid problem with nested KDE 4 session

Charles Abela charles.abela at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 16:41:31 CEST 2009

I'm doing some development and using a nested session using Xephyr. Recently
I updated from svn and though using Xephyr and startkde works some plasma
functionality is not. For example rt-clicking on the virtual desktop does
not popup the menu to manage widgets. It also seems that the changes I'm
effecting to my code, at present I'm experimenting with plasmoids, is not
being reflected after restarting plasma-desktop.
Any ideas?

cheers