Some dates on Tokamak3

Martin Gräßlin kde at martin-graesslin.com
Mon Aug 24 23:43:10 CEST 2009

Am Mittwoch 12 August 2009 17:04:00 schrieb Mario Fux:
> Good morning
>
> Here some dates or proposals to Tokamak3.
So i have to ask for something unimportant for all those people arriving by
plane ;-) What's actually a good time to arrive on Friday? As I come by train
I'm quite flexible. Nevertheless I could  spend the night from Thursday to
Friday in Olten at my sisters but would have to leave on Friday morning at
about 9:00 so I would be at about 11:30 in Randa. Is that Ok, too early, too
late?