Plasmate previewer, again =P

Diego Casella ([Po]lentino) polentino911 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 21:45:26 CEST 2009

Iirc, some time ago I wrote an email regarding moving the previewer from the
bottom dock to the central widget, and made it tab-able ( with other
potential editor widgets ) for usability reasons. So, if Aaron agrees, what
about checking if that change is possible ?
By the way, we still need an IRC meeting to sinc() each other imo =)
cheers !!