Plasmate previewer, again =P

Yuen Hoe Lim yuenhoe86 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 16:54:56 CEST 2009

Haven't had anything Plasmate here for awhile :) Anyway, I just settled in
after moving and starting an internship and when I turn back to the plasmate
previewer I realized I don't know what I should be doing with it next :O I
see a lot of check-ins going on on the timeline end but as far as the
previewer is concerned I think all the initially planned stuff are in
already. Or am I missing something?

So I was wondering if I should be attempting to chip in on all the work
Diego is doing now :P Or maybe go find some other random plasma-related
thing to do while waiting ~

----
Jason "moofang" Lim Yuen Hoe
http://yuenhoe.co.cc/