4.3 branch plasma crash in AbstractTaskItem::basicPreferredSize

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Aug 17 23:30:26 CEST 2009

On Friday 07 August 2009, David Faure wrote:
> On Friday 07 August 2009, Marco Martin wrote:
> > On Friday 07 August 2009, David Faure wrote:
> > > Plasma crashes rather often for me.
> > > I finally got a bt of the crash. Is this enough info for anyone to fix
> > > it?
>
> And now I got another backtrace, no null pointer this time
>  (am I the only one opening and closing windows in kde 4.3???).

the last batch of problems (in libtaskmanager) were only triggered by people
who had auto-expanding panels or the like where the size of the taskbar
changed when the number of windows changed. it looks like the same or similar
thing is happening here, only now in the widget itself ...

humru othro a kohnu se