Some dates on Tokamak3

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Aug 17 13:39:59 CEST 2009

On Sunday 16 August 2009 13:11:46 Lukas Appelhans wrote:
> > The budget is already closed unfortunately :(. I don't think that we are
> > able to ask more for the eV but Sebastian can correct me on this one.
> >
> :( Well sebas where are you? ;)

Tokamak3 is already quite an expensive sprint, compared to others, and getting it
financed by the e.V. wasn't so easy. I'm travelling for most of the time until T3, so
I won't have the time to convince people that we want to extend the budget yet again.

Maybe next time we can finalize the list of attendees earlier?
--
sebas